Fall 2021 Applications are now being accepted.
Applications are due May 20, 2021 by 5 pm.
To Apply for UC Center Sacramento complete the online application. You will be able to access the application with your UC Merced credentials. If you have any questions about the process please email us at email@example.com
Overall, your application must include:
- Completed Application
- Three References (One of the three must be a faculty member, associate instructor, or graduate teaching assistant.)
- Resume (No longer than one page)
- Application Essay
- What experiences, skills, and knowledge do you hope to gain from a semester/summer spent interning in Sacramento and why? Please be as specific as possible. Provide examples of activities or experiences that show you are prepared for the professional, academic, and personal challenges of the program. (350 word limit)
- Unofficial Transcripts
Recommendation letters are not necessary to fulfill the application requirement. The references that you choose to include in your application should be two individuals (Professors, Supervisors, etc.) who can provide solid feedback regarding your work ethic and academic performance.
Please reach out to the campus coordinator if you have any questions regarding the application process firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior or Senior standing. Sophomores with a B or better in upper division courses may apply.
- Transfer students with 1 completed quarter at their UC campus are eligible to apply.
- International students and DACA/AB540/Undocumented students are eligible to apply.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
For more information: Visit the UC Center Sacramento Website